Thursday, January 5, 2012

PLNs

Wow - what a lot of information to sift through. I looked at several of the PLNs and hadn't decided which one(s) I want to join yet. I also did the Google Reader tour - I wasn't aware of this site before. I did sign up for a couple of the sites to see how it works, but will probably change them. I am not sure of my comfort level with the whole publishing of my thoughts/ideas. I have a facebook account, but usually only post responses to family members and close friends. Despite my nervousness, I am excited about learning with my new PLN community.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about commenting my thoughts. I did join Diigo but I don't really understand how to work it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is correct! It is a HUGE amount to sift through...and that is just the tip of the iceberg! Nervousness...that is normal...excited?...that is AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! There is A LOT out there! You might want to try Googling 2nd Grade Class Blogs to find some tha tyou might want to follow for ideas! Heck, you could even join in and create a blog to share the lessons you're doing!

    ReplyDelete