Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tool #11 - Reflection

My favorite tools that I learned and will add to my toolbox are DropBox, Google forms and some to the Web 2.0 applications.This process definitely opened my eyes to the many different ways available to incorporate technology in my classroom and in my instruction. My vision has changed because it's not as scary or intimidating as I thought it would be to use the applications; however, the mass amounts of resources out there, still seems overwhelming.The ease of completing the 11 tools surprised me.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I just opened your blog and you're done! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talya…Oh, my! I take a mini-respite and come back to see you have jumped from #2 tool to the FINISH LINE!!!!! Congratulations! I am going to take a peek at some of your earlier posts to see what good things I have missed!
    February 20, 2012 7:50 AM

    ReplyDelete