Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tool #8- New Devices for Fall 2012

Netbooks - a great addition to the classroom. I didn't realize they could connect to the projector (hmmm - workstation from the ActivBoard to the Netbook). Not sure how it works, but looking forward to finding out.
I learned about the outside parts of the netbook - the different ports and what they're used for. I also learned that the netbooks can be connected to the projectord.

Ipad - I'm looking forward to the Ipad (more learning for me). I watch my students when they're using them in the library and I really like some of the apps that are available. I think this will be a great addition to our classroom technology toolbox.

1 comment:

  1. Talya…Our learning curve sky-rockets...we learn by simply doing...do not forget, you have a supportive staff to help with questions and kinks.

    ReplyDelete